Great Garnetts Turkey enterprise began in 1971 and has expanded over the years. Our Turkeys are sold to both retail and wholesale customers.
We aim to produce Turkeys that are rich in good old- fashioned flavour whilst maintaining the highest possible standards of welfare and animal husbandry in rearing, feeding, housing and processing.
Our dedication to quality leads us to use traditional slow growing breeds of Turkeys, who are fed on a wholesome cereal ration produced at a local mill. This combination ensures a Christmas dinner that is extra special in both flavour and tenderness.
We believe you the customer know what you want and with our Great Garnetts Traditional Farm Fresh Turkey we are confident that you will not be disappointed.
• All free-range turkeys have access to the paddock from dawn ‘til dusk with the protection of a barn at night.
• The pole barns in which the turkeys are reared provide plenty of natural daylight and ventilation.
• The traditional whites are free to roam on beds of deep straw which is topped up daily.
• All our turkeys are grown to maturity, not to size.
• We prepare your turkey and carefully package it so that it is ready for you to pop straight into the oven.
• We are members of the Anglian Turkey Association.